It’s pumpkin spice season, here’s a modern spin on a cocktail classic.
Makes 1 martini
- 1 fluid ounce heavy whipping cream (or half and half)
- 1 fluid ounce spiced rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- whipped whipping cream
1. Fill your martini shaker with crushed ice
2. mix all the ingredients into the shaker and shake.
3. pour into chilled glass and garnish with a little nutmeg and cinnamon
*Serving suggestion, rim the glass with cinnamon and sugar, add a dollop of whipped cream and a stick of cinnamon for decoration.