Costco is an amazing place. There are but few other places you can go where in one trip, you can leave with a mattress, a coffin, and fresh fruit. Over the years, Costco has evolved as a one-stop, bulk-shopping destination. Part of its evolution includes the creation of Costco’s own brand, Kirkland. Kirkland has its own signature products that often rival some of the brand-name products consumers love. Check out these Kirkland signature food products and add them to your shopping list!
- You would be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t love bacon. Kirkland signature food bacon even costs roughly $1.50 less per pound than some other brand-name bacon.
- Kirkland signature food knows how much consumers rely on olive oil to add flavor and ease to cooking. The Kirkland brand olive oil is cheaper than most brand names while still delivering quality taste.
- Move over, over-priced K-cups. Kirkland signature food coffee pods will still bring you that roasted, comforting taste that you seek out every morning to get yourself up and moving!
- Nuts are healthy and satisfying… but also expensive and often over-salted. Kirkland signature food has perfected the satisfying to your mouth and to your wallet combination, making them one of Kirkland’s best buys.
- Kirkland signature food cheese is an excellent buy. Instead of the dry, cracked generic cheese you may be used to from grocery stores, Kirkland cheese rivals other brand names like Sargento and Kraft.
- Staying in-line with the dairy trend, Kirkland signature food Greek yogurt is yet another quality buy that is far cheaper than traditional brand names such as Chobani and Dannon. Stock up!
- Although tuna is an acquired taste, Kirkland signature food tuna comes packed in water, and is one of the cheapest yet high-protein buys you can grab from Costco!
- Protein bars are often one of the most expensive items on grocery store shelves. Kirkland signature food solved this problem by creating their own, more affordable (yet still nutritious!) protein bars.
- Kirkland signature food created travel-sized, on-the-go packs of appropriately portioned trail mix to keep you happy and healthy while living your busy lifestyle!
- Kirkland signature food knows how much the average consumer loves pasta. To simplify the process of enjoying pasta, Kirkland signature food created their own line of pesto and sauces to keep your stomach – and your wallet – happy!
Kirkland signature food is an amazing buy for its quality and its budget-friendly prices. The next time you head to Costco, see how many brand names you can replace with a Kirkland signature food product! Tell us about your favorite Kirkland products below in the comments!